SmartCAD - Computer Aided Dispatch
SmartCAD is a comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-agency, multi-jurisdictional incident management and resource allocation solution for Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMS. SmartCAD streamlines the call taking and dispatch process by allowing for rapid data entry, setting call priorities and making resource recommendations. SmartCAD provides a multi-faceted geographical user interface utilizing Windows©-based functionality and ESRI™-based mapping.
- Quickly assess the status of all units and calls to manage resources.
- E911 feed, address verification, and pre-set complaint types result in fast and accurate data entry.
- Dispatchers are notified of premise history, caution notes, prior calls, BOLOs and tow records.
- E911 ANI/ALI feed populates a call for service with information upon receipt of the call, including cellular information.
- Quickly reference past incidents with the call history archive feature.
- Drag-and-drop dispatch
- Visual and audible system alerts
- As an event-driven CAD, new calls and changes to existing calls are instantly visible to every user without refreshing or updating the dispatcher’s screen.
- AVL Plotting & Tracking
- Supports 911 Wireless Phase II
- Closest Unit Recommendations
- Closest Hydrant Locations
- SOPs/Medical Instruction Links
- Dynamic Run Cards
- Demographic Data Collection
- Automated E-mail/Paging
- Unit Timers
- Ad-Hoc Reporting
- GEO Validation (Map Based)
- Integrated ESRI Map Functionality
- APCO 911 Advisor
- Medical Priorities ProQA Software
- State CIC & NCIC Queries
- Seamless RMS data transfer
- Fully integrated into Mobile Computer Terminals