CTS America’s Administrative Management system consists of applications for easy access management and configuration of the system as well as several modules that perform administrative type functions. The access management and configuration systems allow for a single point of system wide access and configuration control.
- Employee information is entered once and used throughout the system.
- Employee Master File supports paging.
- Employee records are linked to security profiles to ensure proper security and auditing.
- Changes made to employee records are immediately available to all users, including updated call numbers.
- Officer details recorded in the Employee Master File are automatically pulled to reports.
- ID Cards are configured for the agency and can be printed for each employee.
- Property and equipment is tracked from purchase through employee assignment to disposition.
- Personnel Management
- Property/ Evidence Management
- Fleet Management
- Training & Certification Management
- System Access Management
- Eeliminates handwritten reports
- Fully integrated with CTS’ product suite
- Access information quickly
- Single or multi-jurisdictional support
- Easy retrieval of information
- Robust reporting capabilities
- Crime Analysis
- User friendly graphical user interface
- Document and image capture capability
- Extensive search capabilities
- UCR State and federal reporting standards
- Eliminates duplicate data entry and data integrity
- Paperless solutions
- Accesses information immediately and improves officer safety
- Attach scanned paper documents, pictures, audio, or video for a complete case file
- Reduce man-hours expended on UCR